Wednesday 10 February 2016

HOW THE WORDS YOU USE AFFECT YOUR SUCCESS [INFOGRAPHIC]

"Every thought we think is creating your future" ~ Louise L. Hay

We are what we think. Our thoughts are translated to words and then to action, hence the kind of words you chose while speaking will impact your life positively or negativelyDo you often use words such us 'I can't', 'I don't know how to','I'm afraid', ' I'm not sure'? Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation.  They are a declaration of whom you think you are and how you perceive the world to be.

Every time you think a negative thought or mention a self depreciating statement, you are actually affirming it as your personal truth and the same holds for positive thoughts and words.  Strive always to replace any negative thoughts that come in your mind by repeatedly repeating the positive ones.  Through this process you influence your subconscious mind which in turn transforms your attitude, your habits, your behavior, your actions, creating the life you desire.

Today I'm going to share with you a simple infographic illustration of how the words and statements you chose affects your chances of success. 

 (click image to enlarge)
 I really like this infographic, I definitely see different categories I have been in, thinking and saying "I can't", "I don't know how", "I wish I could", "I want to but I don't think I can", and I know you too somehow relate as wellWhat you perceive yourself to be is what you are.  If you think you can't, then you can't and vice versa.

Knowing this, I have constantly replaced any negative affirmation on my self-talk and replaced it with a positive one and for sure it works. So what category are you in?
  
Regardless,  I believe the creation of the life you desire begins in your mind.  Everything around us was once a thought.  Hence work on replacing any negative thoughts with positive ones and you will be surprised by how much your world will change.  Overcome your fears, and let no one tell you, you can't, trust your intuitionThe only difference between those who've made it in life and those who haven't is that the former overcame their fears and believed they can while the latter still hold on to the fact that they can't, choosing to remain in their comfort zone.

Start by replacing your self-doubting words and replace them with empowering ones, "I can", "I will" "I will make it".  Create the life you desire through positive affirmation words.

No comments:

Post a Comment